Wednesday 22 November 2017

Millennial Money: Can you celebrate Christmas without spending?

A GoPro, Polaroid camera, and an expired horse riding voucher are just some of the Christmas presents that ended up in a corner of my bedroom collecting dust.

Christmas presents in my family are a big deal. So big that two months ago, when my mum visited from Australia, she brought over a sack full of presents for me to open on the day.

Alarge part of Christmas is about outdoing one another. I remember my mum being outraged years ago when my aunt bought people more gifts than she had.

She was embarrassed she hadn't spent more on everyone - and we're already talking a good hundred dollars on every family member.

from
http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/99102115/Millennial-Money-Can-you-celebrate-Christmas-without-spending

No comments:

Post a Comment