Friday 14 October 2016

Simon Sweetman: Regardless of the Nobel literature prize, Bob Dylan's a hero

You will have to trust that I was going to write about Bob Dylan today anyway. It's time to mark him down in my files just as I have with Neil Young and Mike Nock and Paul Simon (and you can click those links to read the entries about each of them) in my series "Heroes live". It's been a tough year for music รข€“ we've lost a lot of heroes. So every now and then I take time out to remember a musical hero that is still with us, still making music, still creating, still touring. These are heroes I've seen perform live and whose music stays with me forever.



from
http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/music/simon-sweetman/85348008/Simon-Sweetman-Regardless-of-the-Nobel-literature-prize-Bob-Dylans-a-hero

No comments:

Post a Comment